Olena Kumanovska – singer
Born in 1983, Kyiv, Ukraine
Facebook | YouTube
September in the rain
Woman in Love
1998-2002 studied in Kyiv State High Music College named after R.M.Glier as choir conductor, singer and soloist of choir specialties (conductor Galyna Horbatenko class). At that time was a soloist of Kyiv Female Choir of the college.
2002-2007 studied in National Music Academy of Ukraine named after P.I. Tchaikovsky as choir conductor (academic of Ukrainian and Switzerland Academy Oleg Tymoshenko class).
2004-2009 parallel studying in Music Academy as opera singer (class by professor, soloist of National Opera of Ukraine – Victor Kurin and (after he died) by professors, famous Ukrainian singers soloists of National Opera of Ukraine – Svitlana Dobronravova and Oleksandr Vostriakov).
At 2006 she had début in Opera Theater of National Music Academy by part of Flora Bervoix in “La Traviata” by G. Verdi where works (from 2009) as a soloist.
At Nov. 2011 took part in Master-Course by I.S. Bach and Barocco music in Leipzig (Germany) from Professor Peter Koojl.
At 2008 she was the first performer of Young Water-nymph part in the first staging of opera “At Water-nymphs Eastertide” by famous Ukrainian composer M. Leontovych.
September 2013 Kumanovska took part in master-course by R.Wagner opera music in Wagner Academy in ‘s-Hertogenbosch (Netherlands) from famous Wagner singer Nadine Secunde.
September 2014 – master-course in ‘s-Hertogenbosch (Netherlands) from famous singer Kiri te Kanawa.
December 2014 – master-course in Royal Opera Theater Covent Garden from famous singer Nelly Miriciou.
September 2015 – master-course by opera music (Lisa from “Dame of Spade” by P.I. Tchaikovsky) in ‘s-Hertogenbosch (Netherlands) from famous singer Elena Vassilieva.
- Flora Bervoix (“La Traviata” by G. Verdi)
- Ciesca (“Gianni Schicchi” by G. Puccini)
- Domna Saburova (“The Tsar’s Bride” by Rymsky-Korsakov)
- Laura (“Iolanta” by P.I. Tchaikovsky)
- Elisetta (“Il Matrimonio Segreto” by D. Cimarosa)
- Zemfira (“Aleko” by S. Rachmaninov)
- Natalka (“Natalka Poltavka” by N. Lysenko)
- Odarka (“Cossak behinde Danube” by S. Gulak-Artemovsky)
- La Contessa (“Le nozze di Figaro” by W. Mozart)
- Laryna (mother) and Tatiana (“Eugeny Onegin” by P.I. Tchaikovsky)
- Marguerite (“Faust” by Ch. Gounod)
Now working up on Iolanta (“Iolanta” by P.I. Tchaikovsky), Elsa (“Lohengrin” by R. Wagner) and Toska (“Toska” by J. Verdi).
This is the artist’s personal creative Star Page. New creative works from our contests will also be available here.
Olena Kumanovska in Constellation