What type of information do we collect?
We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; e-mail address; computer and connection information, and purchase history. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including but not limited to name, email, communications); payment details (including credit card information), comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations, and personal profile, when applicable. Further, we may collect personal information such as the name and email address of your teachers, mentors, accompanists.
How do we collect information?
When you conduct a transaction on our website, as part of the process, we collect the personal information you give us, such as your name, address and email address, etc. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated above only.
Why do we collect such personal information?
We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To provide and operate our services (for instance, accept and process your application and issue you our decision);
- To provide our applicants with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
- To be able to contact our visitors and applicants with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
- To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which our business partners or we may use to provide and improve our respective services;
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
Your information is processed by the Organizational Committee and part of this information is shared with Judges of the competitions and festivals to help the Judges make their decision. The Judges are prohibited from sharing your Personal and Non-personal information with anyone else and are required to store and process the information on secure media.
How do we communicate with our site visitors?
We may contact you to notify you regarding your application or your account (if applicable), to troubleshoot problems with your applications, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company and/or updates about our partners, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our Terms and Conditions, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes, we may contact you via email, telephone (if applicable), text messages, and postal mail.
You may read more about cookies by following this link: https://www.allaboutcookies.org/
The following links explain how to access cookie settings in various browsers:
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Google Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari (OS X)
- Cookie settings in Safari (iOS)
- Cookie settings in Android
To opt-out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit this link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
How can our site visitors withdraw their consent?
If you don’t want us to process your data anymore, please contact us at email@example.com
Questions and our contact information
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org