There are contests for creative people in the Constellation of Talents contest system:
- singers’ contest;
- instrumental music (all):
– string instruments;
– wind instruments;
– traditional, etc.
- music videos makers;
- actors (including recitation), directors (theater and cinema);
- designers (including fashion theaters);
- photo artists;
- dancers, choreographers;
- circus artists;
- arts and crafts masters, etc.
Reasons to participate
- On the expert council of our jury – musicians, music professors from state conservatories and music academies, representatives of music labels, music media, artistic directors. Theater and film directors. Artists and gallery owners. Choreographers and dance show directors. Talent managers. Kind people who want to help every talent.
2. We do professionally and every day:
- publish our contestants’ creative works;
- publish and promote contestants’ creative pages;
- collect online portfolios for the participants of our creative projects;
- make the names of artists recognizable and famous.
3. Zero risk – you will pay the participation fee after qualified for the competition.
4. Donations from the public. Gain public support and pay the participation fee from donations or use it any way you like.
5. Amazing networking opportunities: stay in contact with participants from all over the world, get a chance to become the Constellation World Talent Network artist.
All rules and application form